The Woodrow Wilson School was founded at Princeton University in 1930 as the School of Public and International Affairs. The School was renamed to honor Woodrow Wilson, the twenty-eighth president of the United States, who was a member of Princeton’s Class of 1879. Today, the School serves interests in both domestic public policy and international affairs, and emphasizes experiential, policy-oriented research and learning in its graduate program. This website is a window into the community of scholars and students at the Woodrow Wilson School, providing academic programs, faculty and staff listing, news calendar, and research programs. Its very core is the section devoted to Libraries and Research where – under a clear classification – research and working papers, case studies and workshop reports, policy briefs and journal articles are collected, abstracted and offered to the users for free in their full-text format, with a useful series of external links. Navigation in the Wilson School’s website is quite simple.